ARFORTECH Sp. z o. o. ('ARFORTECH', 'Company' or 'we') respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Notice. This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use ARFORTECH’s Application. ('Application').
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. When you use the Application, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of information about you.
- Information We Collect
- Our Application collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘Personal information’). In particular, our Websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
(Ex. Internet Protocol address, email address, account name)
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
(Ex. bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
(Ex. Sex, national origin, citizenship)
|D. Commercial information.
(Ex. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
|E. Biometric information.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
|G. Geolocation data.
|H. Sensory data.
(Ex. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information)
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use Automatic Data Collection Technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Details of your visits to our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer/ mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Personal information does not include:
- 1- Publicly available information from government records;
- 2- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information;
- 3- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- 4) ARFORTECH obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- 1- Directly from you. For example, from registration form you complete or products and services you purchase;
- 2- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Application and Website;
- 3- From third-party business partners such as social media platforms, ad networks, and analytics providers.
- Use of Personal Information
- We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a premium service, we will use that information to process your payment.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Application and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your claims and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Application experience and to deliver service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Application and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve Application and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ARFORTECH Sp. z o.o. ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ARFORTECH about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- Sharing Personal Information
- ARFORTECH may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
- We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- 1- Subsidiaries and affiliates;
- 2- Contractors and service providers;
- 3- Data aggregators;
- 4- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors and service providers;
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that ARFORTECH disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that ARFORTECH delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative;
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you services;
- Provide you a different level or quality of services;
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
REPUBLIC OF POLAND
ARFORTECH Sp. z o.o.
Republic of Poland
KRS Number (National Court Register Number): 0000786234
Registered in the Republic of Poland
VAT ID number: 5170399274